Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back from the Dead!


Manuel Quesada, me, & Manuel's rep, Brad
 "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg


My sincerest apologies, readers, for my recent hiatus from blogging. I need to remind myself that not every post I write needs to be a novel or qualify, at least in my mind, for a Pulitzer.  However, just because I haven't been writing doesn't mean I haven't been smoking.

On the contrary, over the past few months, I have sampled some of the industry's best smokes.  In the past two weeks since the International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association (IPCPR) trade show last month in Las Vegas, it seems I've had a newly released cigar every day.

So, here's to reinvigorated inspiration, motivation and a love for one's passion.  And as always, remember guys and gals...There is nothing wrong with knowing you are the best.
Best Regards,
Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment